Resolving Your Family Law Concerns
Joseph H. Nivin is a family law and divorce attorney focusing on custody, visitation, orders of protection, cases involving child protective services, child support, and divorce.
Previously, Mr. Nivin represented the New York City Administration for Children’s Services, where he litigated dozens of Family Court hearings.
Compassionate Support, Quality Legal Advice
Clients receive quality legal advice and compassion which can reduce time, legal expenses, and emotional distress. Mr. Nivin is available to provide representation in both Supreme and Family Court, and also before the Office of Children and Family Services.
- Contested and uncontested divorce
- Child custody and visitation
- Child support, including enforcement actions
- Domestic violence and orders of protection
- Defense of alleged juvenile delinquents
- Child abuse and neglect- defense of parents facing investigations by Child Protective Services
- Administrative hearings involving “indicated” cases
- Foster care review
A family law and divorce attorney can help both parties reach a fair agreement, but if a court hearing is necessary, Attorney Joseph H. Nivin will work hard to protect your rights and those of your children.