Your Family Matters

Child Support Enforcement

| Dec 6, 2017 | Firm News

A child support enforcement lawyer can help you receive the child support payments you are entitled to. If you have an order in place to receive support and the other parent is failing to pay, the Law Offices of Joseph H. Nivin can help.

Remedies include a money judgment, incarceration, or both.  As in this case, the court can order the payment of unpaid child support and help you recover the cost of attorney’s fees.  If we prove the other parent has the ability to pay and is willfully ignoring the order of support, the Court will have to order the other parent pay a portion of your legal fees.

If child support has not yet been ordered, an experienced Child Support lawyer can help you through the process of establishing support. Contact Joseph H. Nivin for help.