Family-Based Immigration And Nationality Counsel
The Law Offices of Joseph H. Nivin, P.C., stands committed to ensuring the reunification of family units and assisting undocumented immigrants in their eventual attainment of the privileges and benefits of the United States.
Your life here in the U.S. is important to our office and our team is eager to help both arriving and established immigrants find peace of mind and security by coming up with solutions to your legal situation.
How Can We Help You?
An immigration and nationality attorney can assist families in better understanding their options and our team will be there for you, throughout the nerve-racking experience, to guide you and your family.
Family-based immigration services:
- I-130, Petition for Alien Relative
- I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status
- I-765, Application for Employment Authorization
- N-400, Application for Naturalization
- I-864, Affidavit of Support
- I-864A, Contract Between Sponsor and Household Member
- I-131, Application for Travel Document
- I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card
- I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence
Contact Us To Gain A Strong Legal Ally