Dreams of becoming a U.S. citizen or a lawful permanent resident (LPR) are priceless. The immigration process is long and stressful, but stands the chance of being worth every minute. Individuals of foreign descent (called foreign nationals) must have a lawful permanent resident card (green card) to lawfully reside in the U.S.
If you don’t have the time or confidence to prepare the forms required under by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, or if your situation is complicated, an experienced immigration lawyer can help with assessing your eligibility, preparing the petitions and/or applications, and representing you throughout the process.
- I-130, Petition for Alien Relative
- I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status
- I-765, Application for Employment Authorization
- N-400, Application for Naturalization
- I-864, Affidavit of Support
- I-864A, Contract Between Sponsor and Household Member
- I-131, Application for Travel Document
- I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card
- I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence
The compassionate and professional team at the Law Offices of Joseph H. Nivin are committed to providing excellent legal services and dedicated representation. For more info, contact us.